Terms & Conditions
• Acceptance of Orders: All orders submitted through our website are confirmed by e-mail, fax or post after submission, no order should be deemed to be accepted with out this confirmation. All orders are fulfilled subject to these terms and conditions. It might not be possible for us to accept orders for certain items for delivery to certain countries.
• Currency: Prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling or in any other currency on request, all payments are to be made in Pounds Sterling or Euros on request.
(Your credit card providers will charge the order in your local billing currency)
• VAT is included and is charged only on sales to residents of the EU making purchases.
• Shipping/Carriage: Prices quoted include delivery to the front door of your house or building, to most addresses within Western Europe, deliveries are normally made within 1-2 weeks. Please note that additional services such as evening or weekend delivery, deliveries to remote or island locations, deliveries outside Western Europe, or when special delivery services are requested, additional charges to cover these costs will apply. Please contact us for details and costs by Telephone +44 (0)121 781 4400 or
• Damage in Transit: After leaving the factory all goods are insured by our forwarder against damage, if you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that an insurance claim can be made against the forwarders insurers. If you receive a battered parcel, note the fact on the delivery note, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open and inspect a package in the presence of the forwarder, make sure that you sign for it as "unable to inspect goods on delivery" or similar to warn the forwarder that a claim may be forthcoming. For goods with a value over £500 we require that any damages are noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery, all other damage claims must be reported to us within 2 days of taking delivery.
1. You may settle your order over the telephone, +44 (0)121 781 4400. Pay by Visa, MasterCard or Delta (debit or credit cards).
2. You may e-mail us your name, telephone number and a list of what you would like to order, we will then call you back to arrange. (Important: Do not e-mail us your credit card details).
• Warranties/Guarantees: All Sonic Communications (Int) Limited products carry a 1 Year warranty (conditions apply).
• Returns and Refunds: Return policies vary depending on product. For non custom made goods, we accept returns within seven days after you have taken delivery. Goods returned must be in their original packing and in an unused condition; they will be returned at customer's expense to the original point of despatch, on request this can be arranged by us. The refund would be arranged within 30 days after we have received the goods, less insurance, freight costs and subject to inspection as to there suitability for resale. Customers based outside the EU will also be responsible for any custom charges that might be charged when returning goods. If you wish to make a return please contact us by Telephone +44 (0)121 781 4400 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Cancellations: Any cancellation of non-custom orders must be done before the goods are delivered to the forwarder, cancellations received after that point will be refunded less freight and insurance costs. Custom orders can only be cancelled before being put into production. If you wish to cancel goods please contact us by Telephone +44 (0)121 781 4400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Payment & Retention of Title: Under normal circumstances, goods must be paid for prior to despatch.
If for any reason, goods are agreed to be shipped prior to clearance of payments, title in the goods shipped belong to Sonic Communications (Int) Ltd until payment in full for the goods is received by us.
• Confidentiality: We undertake to exercise all reasonable precautions to keep information supplied to us by customers strictly confidential. We do not supply mailing information to third parties.
• Applicable Law and Courts of Jurisdiction: All transactions undertaken through this website are governed by English Law and any legal actions arising out of such transactions shall be subject to the English Legal processes and under the jurisdiction of English Courts.